Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Well I guess it's all set up. The buttons are a little messed up (like there's two homes...), but my computer skills don't go that far as to change that. 
But, I'm so happy because it's nice out! It was nice when I was pregnant during the summer because I could take walks everyday and it felt good. So, now I want to start doing that again because the weather is nice. I'll add that to my list.
But, here's some pictures from yesterday. It was so nice out so Sage and I sat on a blanket in the grass and watched Bryson and Conan play basketball. Then we went on a walk, which Sage fell asleep during. I love when she falls asleep when I'm holding her!


Here's Bryson and Conan Playing (I chose one where Bryson made it :)

1 comment:

 

Our Little Family | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates